the Gujarat government appeals to all to join as volunteers to fighting against Corona
the Gujarat government appeals to all to join as volunteers to fighting against Kovid-19
Public Appeal: At present, the country and Gujarat are fighting against Kovid-19 and many people are coming forward to face the epidemic of Kovid-19. So come on, the Gujarat government appeals to all to join as volunteers to fight this epidemic.
Public Appeal of Gujarat Government: At present, the country and Gujarat are fighting against Kovid-19 and many people are coming forward to face the epidemic of Kovid-19. So come on, the Gujarat government appeals to all to join as volunteers to fight this epidemic.
The honorarium will range from 💸 15,000 to 50 250,000. Appointment should be obtained by contacting the Medical Superintendent of the hospital in the municipal area. For the remaining districts, the appointment should be made by contacting the C.D.M.O office.Get complete information Let all friends know. And let’s do our part to save Koro from the epidemic
જાહેર અપીલ:હાલ દેશ અને ગુજરાત કોવિડ-19ની સામે ઝઝૂમી રહેલ છે અને કોવિડ-19ની મહામારીનો સામનો કરવા માટે ઘણા લોકો આગળ આવી રહ્યાં છે. તો આવો, આ મહામારીની સામે લડવા વોલન્ટિયર તરીકે જોડાવા સૌને ગુજરાત સરકાર અપીલ કરે છે.
A platform to share your selfless actions and to be inspired to inspire others.
My Selfless Act is a free social networking application that promotes the idea of giving. It’s an online volunteering opportunities platform for the people to connect, share, give, and together make the world a better place. With this platform you can find volunteer opportunities, like group volunteer opportunities or family volunteering, you can share your selfless actions or be a volunteer for nonprofit organizations near you.
My Selfless Act believes that individual act of kindness ripples into an ocean. You can create your profile in this app and check out the good deeds done by people around you. You can not only get inspired by the volunteering ideas here but also can apply to volunteer for nonprofit organizations, be a homeless shelters volunteer or volunteer for disabled youth or find animal volunteer programs.
Also people can create Pages for Businesses, Brands, Celebrities, Nonprofit Organizations & NGOs to inform everybody how it’s helping the community.
With our small selfless acts when multiplied by millions of people can transform the world! You are right when you think you can make a difference, nothing ripples faster than act of unconditional kindness.
MY SELFLESS ACT is the ultimate social network for every social change enthusiast, whether an individual, non‐profit, for‐profit or a governmental organization. On this platform all can share and post their ideas and/or activities impacting lives for a better tomorrow, can make connections, stay in the loop with others in their field and keep reaching toward greater success for their chosen causes. Here people can look up altruistic profile for different organizations and individuals on MY SELFLESS ACT to see how they are giving back to the society.
How can we help you help?
● Share your selfless activities with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network.
● Search for non-profit organizations that you can volunteer for in your city.
● Share photos, videos, of your Volunteering Activities.
● Set the most inspiring quote and inspire others.
● Find local social events, and make plans to volunteer with friends.
● Create groups and discuss volunteering projects.
● Get notifications when friends inspire and comment on your posts.
● Create Pages for Businesses, Brands, Celebrities, Nonprofit Organizations and NGOs to inform everybody how it’s helping the community (Pages may only be created and managed by official representatives)
● Post volunteering requirements.
● Find out how helping others Helps You.
● Follow your favourite artists, celebrity, websites, and companies to know how they are helping others and making an impact in doing some good in the world.
● Look up local businesses to see how they are giving back to the community.