Matter of hiring teaches undar ccc-2.0.
Matter of hiring teachers under ccc-2.0.
Download pdf : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Teachers at the Command and Control Cell conduct state level monitoring through Teacher Attendance, Student Attendance, Periodic Assessment Test, Therapeutic Teaching as well as various online applications.
As per reference (1), the Director, Office of the Director of Primary Education, Gandhinagar, as per the order received on single file, from reference (2), the office of the Director of Primary Education, Gandhinagar has directed the office here to take up the services of teachers under ccc-2.0. 2) According to the meeting was organized at the State Examination Board, Gandhinagar. In this regard, respect to the single file of the State Examination Board dated 01/08/2071. The following action will be taken after getting the approval of the Secretary, Primary and Secondary Education.
The new version of the state-run command and control cell, CCC. 3.0 is going to take shape and a lot of technical projects will be added starting from Artificial Intelligence dimensions.v
Pursuant to which online proposal for teachers who want to rejoin the work of teachers working in government primary schools of the state at ccc-2.0 from 10/03/2081 to 30/04/2071 www.sebexam.org
Eligibility of Candidate – Provision
1. Must be a teacher of primary school run by district panchayat / municipality.
2. Five years experience will be able to apply. sal
3. CRCC-BRCC-SI may apply.
4. HTAT teachers will be able to apply.
5. The teacher has to upload Noc as per the prescribed form of SMC of the school where he is currently on duty.
6. This appointment will be treated as a performance fair. Salary will be levied at the original school. The place of this teacher in the original school should be left vacant.
1, TA-DA vacation will not be available,
8. This appointment will be made for 1 year but if the performance is not satisfactory, the appointment of ccc will be canceled.
– Teachers who are eligible to appear in Phase-II should be informed about their work, knowledge and