How To Seal EVM Control Unit With paper seal and Strip Seal
Important precautions while sealing with strip seal:
1. While fixing strip, ensure the rubber cap covering the “CLOSE”
button is left clear and there is no difficulty in removing the rubber
cap and operating that ‘CLOSE’ button.
2. The strip seal shall be fixed tight and not loose
3. DAMAGED STRIPS HAVE NOT TO BE USED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
4. Each polling station will be supplied with three (3) strip seals.
5. Account for each strip seal supplied to the polling station for the
conduct of poll in the Presiding Officers’ Diary.
6. Return every strip seal that has not been used (including the strips
(or pieces thereof) damaged accidentally)
7. Strip seals are kept in safe custody always